Jungle Habitat Thank You (June 2008) and Stickers

News and happenings at JORBA stewarded parks. (Trail Work announcements should go into Trail Work Forum)

Moderator: Moderators

Jungle Habitat Thank You (June 2008) and Stickers

Postby mergs » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:34 pm

Muchos Gracias's to 10 volunteers below who joined us on Sunday 22 June for another fun filled trail building session. Vol's put in 3 hours and we completed 1/2 of the loop around Dumptruck Hill.

I was particularly proud of the crew this month because it seems that folks are really starting to feel confident in their trail building skills and it showed in their work.

Our crew from Saturday:

Jeff Mergler
    Dave Van Wart
    BJ Kisch
    Steven Kleiber
    Mike Hoek - Town Cycle
    Art White
    Robert Young
    Tim Egan
    Rich Vandenbos
    Adam Vandenbos

Our next trail date is Sunday 13 July. We've switched to Sundays for 3 months just to give some people working Saturdays a change to get in some trail time.

See you next month.

p.s. Last night I received a package in the mail, a bunch of Jungle Habitat trail Crew stickers. 8)

If I had them on Sunday, I would have given them out, but they arrived afterward... but don't fret... a) anyone who shows for Trail Work in the future can see me, and b) if you've been to any trail work days this year or last year, PM me or stop by Town Cycle and see Mike. We'll be happy to give some stickers to display your love for the Jungle!
mergs
blabbermouth

Return to Park News