Last Beginner Ride of the season

News and happenings at JORBA stewarded parks. (Trail Work announcements should go into Trail Work Forum)

Moderator: Moderators

Last Beginner Ride of the season

Postby gt2brew » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:26 am

It's a sad fact of life that all good things must come to an end, and it's no different for us at Allaire. After another tremendously successful season, the daylight is fading fast and we must announce that September 14th will be the final Beginner Ride at Allaire for 2010. I would like to thank everyone for the many smiles, good times, and great attitudes. Lastly, I would like to thank the great crew that supports this ride and makes it so darn easy to run, I could not do it without you.

See you next year!

Frank
Frank Harms
frank-at-jorba.org
gt2brew
blabbermouth

Re: Last Beginner Ride of the season

Postby trailgorilla » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:53 pm

I just posted a bunch of pictures on Facebook (Brian Snyder). It was a great bunch with whom I had a great time riding, and on such a beautiful night. After the insanely high temps. this summer,.....I love this time of year.The food at Mulligans after was good, the company was even better. I hope to see most of you on the trails over the winter; if not, see you when the sun stays out long enough to start again. Much thanks needs to go to Frank (and the rest of the crew, of course) for another great year of rides. ( also, Bryan, nice job at lead!)
trailgorilla
blabbermouth

Return to Park News