Hartshorne Group Ride, BBQ, & Pool Party - July 17, 2010

News and happenings at JORBA stewarded parks. (Trail Work announcements should go into Trail Work Forum)

Moderator: Moderators

Hartshorne Group Ride, BBQ, & Pool Party - July 17, 2010

Postby mare45 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:38 am

Up next, HARTSHORNE GROUP RIDE, BBQ, and POOL PARTY! This is going to be a GREAT TIME that you will not want to miss! New faces are encouraged to join us, so don’t be shy!

Hartshorne Woods Park
July 17, 2010
9:00 a.m. (arrive a bit early to get ready so we can begin to pedal by 9:00)
Parking at Henry Hudson High School (next to the upper lot)
1 Grand Tour, Highlands, NJ 07732

After our ride we will caravan over to Brian Snyder’s house for a BBQ and POOL PARTY! Oh, and there’s a hot tub too!

Bring your bathing suit, a towel, and something yummy to share. We will need things such as snacks, salads, side dishes, and desserts. BYOB! An extra fridge is available for storage.

Brian and his wife, Sue, are graciously providing burgers, hotdogs, chicken, grilled veggies, rolls, condiments, ice, soda, water, Coors Light, cutlery and cups. I will bring enough plates and napkins for an army (courtesy of LightBringer), veggie burgers, and some sort of other snacks (TBD).

RSVP PLEASE! I know you are all a bunch of last minute slackers, but we’d like to get an idea of how many people will attend so we can plan ahead as much as possible. If you can make it, please post here to let us know. If you cannot decide until last minute, we understand, but please do your best to let us know as soon as possible.

Post up here what you plan to bring and I'll consolidate as we go along or email me with any questions/comments at mare@jorba.org.

I hope to see you on July 17th!!
mare45
blabbermouth

Return to Park News